Shades of Life

Shades of Life
Black, White, Morally Grey

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Love, Hope and Faith

And of all three, love is the greatest of them all :)
Of late, I have been feeling alot of His love, which I think is a direct result of having more faith.

Thinking back on my uni days, there were indeed many times, I was desperate, overwhelmed with tutorials and FYP, that I laid my burden on His shoulders things were resolved not by my strength but His!

We got an unusually long extension from HDB, I really want to stop thinking about the house stuff and leave all my worries about the furnitures to him :) Today the "to do" list just got shorter, thanks to my cousin. Y(^.^)Y

Now, next on the list, bridal shoot! Pew Pew... oh yes, and more work from school... oh yes, P.U.S.H :)

No comments: