Shades of Life

Shades of Life
Black, White, Morally Grey

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Long Live Procrastinators!

If only procrastinators could delay the inevitable end, I would surely be as old as Methuselah. Since mid December I've been meaning to post about my sucky holidays, sick and sniffling for most of it.

For the most part I was well, I was busy scrubbing filthy floors, painting dirty walls. No wonder my nose nearly fell off! Meh... After I fulfilled my duty as a responsible and helpful family member, I was hauled off... My dearest GF, whom til this day I still call her GF although she's my fiance, pushed the "SLAVE MODE" button. Well, I don't like french, and I heard the word fi-on-cey, comes from the french, hence, my vehement refusal to use the word!

Bah, at least my GF's slave chores was much more meaningful. Well, we had fun preparing decoration for my church's youth fellowship. The programme was great! The speaker was inspiring! The youths are suffering from responsibility denial!

Serious, many youths nowadays, only know how to eat, sleep, play... Think I was like that too! Sigh... the dumbness of youth, regrets aplenty. Bah! How many times has the great architect of my life changed my blueprints due to my mischieve and rebellious nature. I must let my life accomplish great things! I must be a great engineer of souls!

No comments: