Shades of Life

Shades of Life
Black, White, Morally Grey

Thursday, August 30, 2007

My First Post

My inaugaral first post pre-teacher's day.
Yes, I'm a teacher, much to surprise of all who know me.

Okie, what am i going to post about?
Today I say the MSN nicks of my students, I was so sad. Why? Take a look at their personal message.

1. We can choose the way we want to live, but we can't choose the way we die.

2. Never explain yourself to others; those who trust you don't need it, those who dislike you won't believe it.

3. All I need is a chance, is it so hard to get it from you?

4. When you want to meet the ends, they move the ends.

The above have been paraphrased, when I read them, it just breaks my heart.
Just what is the education system in the little red dot doing to them?

No comments: