Shades of Life

Shades of Life
Black, White, Morally Grey

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It's Pingo Bingo Time!

Not quite bingo, but PB...
Sigh... as we go around and kaypoh kaypoh how much each other gets, we tend to compare... Sian ah... Since young mother compare compare whose child get some fabuloso results, now we compare we collegues and see who get fabuloso bonus.

Somehow, although we use the same washing powder sometimes, our laundry is sometimes not quite fabulously white as our counterparts. Must be the washing machine, branded washing machines wash cleaner I'm sure. Maybe I shall request for a change in brand of washing machine.

Speaking of washing machine, I can't wait to move in my brand new spanking whoopass washing machine. It's still in it's packaging outside my room. Hopefully I can move stuff into our new home soon and maybe I'll convert it into a gaming/ entertainment centre! Opps! My miserly meagre Pingo Bingo is not sufficient for such a purpose. Better be more content with life as is and keep my mind focused on the right treasures :)

No comments: